Reporting Claims of Copyright Infringement
We will respond to notices of alleged copyright infringement that comply with applicable law. If you believe any materials accessible on or from one of our websites (“Site”) infringe your copyright, you may request removal of those materials from the Site by submitting written notification to our copyright agent designated below (“Copyright Agent”). In accordance with the Online Copyright Infringement Liability Limitation Act of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ( 17 U.S.C. § 512 ) (“DMCA”), the written notice must include substantially the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single Site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that Site;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing and information reasonably sufficient, such as the URL of the web page, to permit us to locate the material;
- Your address, telephone number, and e–mail address;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the information in your notification is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
- Send the written communication to our designated Copyright Agent as set forth below or by contacting us.
Attn: Copyright Agent
4235 Redwood Ave
Los Angeles, CA 90066