System1 is hiring a Senior Accountant! This role will be reporting directly to our Corporate Controller and will be a key contributor in assisting with daily accounting duties, as well as assisting in GL close and reporting.
- Assist in month end close process to ensure timely accurate reporting of all financials in accordance with US GAAP standards and regulatory requirements.
- Assist in completing audit projects as required.
- Assist in the revenue recognition, Payroll, AP & AR, and General ledger.
- Reconcile general ledger accounts.Support customer and vendor relationships.
- Prepare bank activity reporting and cash reconciliations.
- Reconcile credit card statements.
- Assist in tax compliance with all local, state, and federal tax requirements and filings.
- Assist with internal controls, policies, and infrastructure as the business scales.
- Work with development management team to determine internally developed capital projects.
- 3-5 years of accounting and or audit experience.
- B.A. or B.S. in Finance or Accounting.
- CPA certification is preferred but not required.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Advanced experience in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Strong attention to detail with exceptional organization skills as well analytical skills.
- Enjoy working in a dynamic and collaborative accounting and information systems environment.
- Free Uber/Lyft to and from work every day!
- Collegial and collaborative team with highly intelligent and motivated coworkers
- Cross-team lunches and demos to foster learning
- Unlimited Paid Sick Time, Competitive PTO and Benefits package
- Catered meals and fully stocked kitchen
- Weekly happy hour at various bars, restaurants, and venues across Los Angeles
- Weekly fitness class with private trainer: high intensity training, yoga, beach volleyball, beach soccer, ultimate frisbee
- Competitive Relocation Package
- Company parties and outings: Skyzone indoor skydiving, Medieval Times, Karaoke, etc.