Design, build, operate, debug and optimize sophisticated distributed systems with a growing team of talented engineers. Manipulate and leverage datasets to extract valuable insights coming from millions of user requests. If you consider yourself not only an expert software developer but a collaborative team player with infectious energy and a desire to communicate your ideas respectfully to colleagues - we look forward to hearing from you.
- 4+ years of experience in a Python development environment required
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science or equivalent, Master's degree a plus
- Experience building scalable and reliable products in the cloud
- Comfort writing large-scale, high performance code
- Good diagnostic and debugging skills
- Must be familiar with the backend aspect of serving technologies
- Be able to prioritize end to end, debug, be familiar with user tracking, cookie management, web crawling technologies, bug detection, and traffic quality
- Build, operate, and optimize large distributed systems
- Design and implement algorithms to efficiently process, analyze and serve massive datasets.
- Serve as Tech lead for a key backend team within the OpenMail engineering group