Help keep a bustling, fast growing startup running smoothly. Handle ordering instacart for the office, keep office supplies well stocked and keep things tidy. If there are any issues within the office itself, you will communicate with the appropriate party to speedily resolve any issue. Help with onboarding new employees: setting up employee accounts, buying equipment and organizing space for new hires. Plan and organize office activities: holiday parties, happy hours, meals out. We like to try new things, and hope you'll help us have an awesome time! As the company grows, you will help to locate additional or new office space and organize any necessary moves, as well as helping to outfit the new space in a way consistent with the company aesthetic.
Work with a tight-knit team and be a crucial member of the System1 family, helping the office to run smoothly so that everyone can work to their full potential!
- Handle ordering supplies and equipment for the office.
- Keep everything stocked at all times, including groceries.
- Assist with on-boarding new employees by buying and assembling equipment, assisting in new hire orientation, setting up accounts, and making sure employees have all the information they need in order to succeed.
- Plan company events including but not limited to: parties, meetings, happy hours, and team building events.
- Take charge of facilities coordination, which means working with our landlord, cleaning staff, handy-woman, and several other vendors to keep our office at 100%.
- Organize suites including kitchen and storage bins.
- Handle incoming and outgoing mail and packages.
- Be a culture curator for the office, making sure our office has the right vibe.
- Must be able to work from 8:30am - 5:30pm, as well as off hours if needed
- Bachelor's degree
- Be able to solve problems quickly, while keeping a positive attitude
- Previous experience as an office manager in a startup environment preferred
- Highly organized and able to multitask