As part of an exciting new business unit within System1, you will lead and execute all areas of digital marketing initiatives to drive new customer acquisitions of System1’s consumer applications. You will be responsible for determining the strategy, buying and execution of all online media across multiple marketing channels including but not limited to SEM, Paid Social and Display.
This role will work across cross functionally with product and engineering leaders to ensure the Applications team meets their quarterly new customer, revenue, and ROI targets. Previous experience with driving application downloads and web extension installs is a major plus. The ideal candidate will have a demonstrated track record of success in performance marketing and have a willingness to dive in and execute.
System1 has been growing rapidly and consistently ranks as one of the fastest growing startups in Los Angeles for the last 3 years. If you’re a proven marketing leader looking for a new challenge and a “get it done” culture, this is the perfect opportunity for you.
- Direct the media testing strategy and prioritize based on revenue potential
- Lead the day-to- day management and optimization of digital advertising campaigns including bid management, ad copy, implementation, monitoring, landing pages testing, and ongoing optimization
- Work with cross-functional teams in Product, Analytics and Engineering to increase conversion rates, customer retention and value
- Leverage the creative and content team to develop assets and drive the creative testing roadmap
- Develop and improve daily, weekly, monthly reporting dashboard to monitor and adjust key marketing programs in order to maximize growth
- Communicate A/B test results and recommendations from programs with team and senior leadership
- Attract, hire and retain highly skilled analysts
- Stay ahead of industry trends and leverage emerging capabilities in the digital landscape
- 8+ years of extensive experience driving growth and user acquisition via SEM, Paid Social, Display Marketing, Email and Affiliate Marketing
- Proven track record of success of establishing customer acquisition programs for new products and expanding programs to a sizable budget
- Demonstrated understanding of how to optimize for consumer revenue (cohorts, LTV) and behavior
- Exceptionally-detailed knowledge of A/B, multi-variant testing and ROI analysis for landing page optimization and ad copy testing
- Creative problem solver with a balance of strategic thinking and detailed execution
- Exceptional analytical abilities with a high attention to details
- Strong time-management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-starter mentality with drive to succeed
- Proficiency in Excel is a must. Experience in SQL a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field (e.g. economics, statistics)
- Experience with A/B testing platforms (e.g. Optimizely, VWO)
- Experience with CPI (cost per install) and affiliate networks
- Familiarity with marketing management tools (e.g. Marin, Kenshoo, Nanigans)
- Advance user knowledge of Google Analytics or similar
- Free Uber/Lyft to and from work every day!
- Collegial and collaborative team with highly intelligent and motivated coworkers
- Cross-team lunches and demos to foster learning
- Unlimited Paid Sick Time, Competitive PTO and Benefits package
- Catered meals and fully stocked kitchen
- Weekly happy hour at various bars, restaurants, and venues across Los Angeles
- Weekly fitness class with private trainer: high intensity training, yoga, beach volleyball, beach soccer, ultimate frisbee
- Competitive Relocation Package
- Company parties and outings: Skyzone indoor skydiving, Medieval Times, Karaoke, etc.