As the Director of Marketing, you will lead the strategy, buying and execution of our online marketing campaigns to drive customer acquisitions across multiple verticals including but not limited to auto, health, finance, and technology.
You will be directly responsible for the campaigns' success and will manage the day to day communications, process, and operations of the display or search channel. Strong industry knowledge, demonstrated success in performance marketing, comfort with data and analysis, and willingness to dive in and execute will be key factors for success. This role will be accountable for meeting traffic, revenue, ad spend and ROI targets.
If you are the type of person who gets stuff done and wants to work in a fast paced environment, then this is the perfect opportunity with limitless growth potential.
The Role You Will Have
- Direct the media testing strategy and prioritize based on revenue potential
- Lead the day-to- day management and optimization of digital advertising campaigns including bid management, ad copy, implementation, monitoring, landing pages testing, and ongoing optimization
- Work with cross-functional teams in Product, Analytics and Engineering to increase conversion rates, customer retention and value
- Leverage the creative and content team to develop assets and drive the creative testing roadmap
- Develop and improve daily, weekly, monthly reporting dashboard to monitor and adjust key marketing programs in order to maximize growth
- Communicate A/B test results and recommendations from programs with team and senior leadership
- Attract, hire and retain highly skilled analysts
- Stay ahead of industry trends and leverage emerging capabilities in the digital landscape
What You Will Bring
- 8+ years of extensive experience driving growth and user acquisition via SEM, Paid Social, Display Marketing, Email and Affiliate Marketing
- Proven track record of success of establishing customer acquisition programs for new products and expanding programs to a sizable budget
- Demonstrated understanding of how to optimize for consumer revenue (cohorts, LTV) and behavior
- Exceptionally-detailed knowledge of A/B, multi-variant testing and ROI analysis for landing page optimization and ad copy testing
- Creative problem solver with a balance of strategic thinking and detailed execution
- Exceptional analytical abilities with a high attention to details
- Strong time-management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-starter mentality with drive to succeed
- Proficiency in Excel is a must. Experience in SQL a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field (e.g. economics, statistics)
- Experience with A/B testing platforms (e.g. Optimizely, VWO)
- Experience with CPI (cost per install) and affiliate networks
- Familiarity with marketing management tools (e.g. Marin, Kenshoo, Nanigans)
- Advance user knowledge of Google Analytics or similar
What We Have To Offer
- Free Uber/Lyft to and from work every day!
- Collegial and collaborative team with highly intelligent and motivated coworkers
- Cross-team lunches and demos to foster learning
- Unlimited Paid Sick Time, Competitive PTO and Benefits package
- Catered meals and fully stocked kitchen
- Weekly happy hour at various bars, restaurants, and venues across Los Angeles
- Weekly fitness class with private trainer: high intensity training, yoga, beach volleyball, beach soccer, ultimate frisbee
- Competitive Relocation Package
- Company parties and outings: Skyzone indoor skydiving, Medieval Times, Karaoke, etc.