System1 is looking for a creative and talented engineer. This role requires a strong background in front-end technologies, as well as a familiarity with Python-based web technologies, eg. flask.
In this role, your contributions will be extremely visible and have a direct impact on a growing user base. We constantly strive for experimentation and optimization of all our user interfaces. We actively learn what designs are most effective via extensive A/B testing. Our design life-cycle is consistently driven by quantitative data analysis in order to measure and maximize user impact. You will utilize core software development skills to create user-facing applications and tools that will assist partners in optimizing their use of our innovative analytics platform.
- Convert design specifications into clean and easy to maintain responsive web pages
- Assist in documenting, debugging, evaluating and unit testing projects
- Participate in code reviews & design discussions
- Collaborate & communicate effectively, working in a team environment with other experienced engineers
- Implement A/B tests
- 5+ years of professional web development experience required
- 1+ year of experience developing browser-based extensions required
- Expert level understanding of CSS and preprocessors (Less, Sass)
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Ability to adapt and integrate quickly into a fast-paced environment