System1 is seeking an all-star account manager to work with high revenue accounts. You will be responsible for interfacing with large partner accounts and helping them scale their business with us. The ideal person enjoys working in a team environment, has a passion for driving incremental business, and is highly self-motivated.
- Be the primary point of contact for several major accounts
- Actively manage and scale new and existing business relationships and revenue streams
- Work with account analysts to run trend analyses to identify new growth opportunities
- Learn the ins and outs of web and email monetization and become an expert as quickly as possible
- 5+ years work experience in a client-facing account management role; pay-per-click, affiliate or search marketing experience a plus
- Previous experience managing large books of business
- High proficiency in Excel
- Strong multi-tasking capabilities and organizational skills
- Clear communication and presentation capabilities
- Passionate about the email, search advertising, and optimization space
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-growth, team-oriented startup environment
- Start-up experience a plus
- Bachelor's degree required
- Free Uber/Lyft to and from work every day!
- Collegial and collaborative team with highly intelligent and motivated coworkers
- Cross-team lunches and demos to foster learning
- Unlimited Paid Sick Time, Competitive PTO and Benefits package
- Catered meals and fully stocked kitchen
- Weekly happy hour at various bars, restaurants, and venues across Los Angeles
- Weekly fitness class with private trainer: high intensity training, yoga, beach volleyball, beach soccer, ultimate frisbee
- Competitive Relocation Package
- Company parties and outings: Skyzone indoor skydiving, Medieval Times, Karaoke, etc.