As part of the System1 team, you will be delivering decision support to guide the business into making educated data driven decisions.
You are comfortable working with ambiguity and have the ability to define and solve ill structured problems by using available data and making reasonable assumptions. You relentlessly focus on action-oriented insights, driving your analysis to "so what" conclusions that influence business strategy.
- Analyze data sets to identify optimization opportunities to improve user engagement, retention, and monetization
- Initiate and analyze strategic A/B testing for UI, user engagement and monetization changes with an emphasis on data driven decision making and statistically significant results.
- Work with the data engineering team to define new metrics and logging specifications.
- 1-3 years of work experience analyzing data to answer business questions
- Bachelor’s degree, ideally in a quantitative field such as statistics, mathematics, economics, or engineering
- Strong SQL skills for efficiently querying large databases. Hadoop experience a plus
- Familiarity with Google Analytics
- Excellent at developing models in Excel
- Experience with data visualization software: Tableau or other platform
- Experience with R, Python, SAS a plus
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills