System1 is looking for software engineers to help us build next generation marketing platforms for the social, email, and search channels. We work like a startup but have the revenues and profits of an established company. We have several openings at our offices in Atlanta GA, Bellevue WA, and Venice CA. If you like to write code and work with search engines like Elastic Search and development in the Cloud, then you will enjoy working with us.
Individuals should be self-motivated and interested in doing quality work in a dynamic and collaborative environment. As a software engineer, you will interact with product managers to deliver an end to end experience with quality. We use Python, .NET, Java, Angular JS, and many AWS services. Flexibility, an eagerness to learn, and the ability to collaborate & communicate effectively are keys to success in this position.
- Write code per application/component design with an understanding of the overall architecture
- Assist in documenting, debugging, evaluating and testing projects
- Own the implementation of key features or sub-components
- Participate in code & design reviews
- Collaborate & communicate effectively, working in a team environment with other experienced engineers
- A BS in CS or a similar analytical discipline or equivalent experience, and at least 3 years of experience shipping code and deploying services.
- Strong understanding of object oriented programming & related principles, and service oriented architectures.
- Applicable experience with at least couple of the following programming languages: C/C++, Java, C#, Python. Experience with .NET Framework a plus.
- Familiarity with AWS services and DBMS including Redshift is a plus.