System1 is hiring a Site Reliability Engineer to help build and architect new products as well as maintaining and improving our existing infrastructure. You will work with a small group of talented engineers as a key individual contributor.
- On-call rotation
- Optimize the lifecycle of product services through design consulting, developing software platforms and frameworks, capacity planning and launch reviews.
- Maintain live product services by assessing overall system vitality through measuring and monitoring availability and latency.
- Assist with scaling systems through automation and gathering anomalies related to reliability and velocity.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- 4+ years of full-time work experience
- 3+ years of experience working in a Ubuntu/Linux environment
- 3+ years of production experience with AWS products, including Docker, EC2, Lambda, Elastic Beanstalk, and Cloudwatch (Equivalent large cloud provider experience acceptable)
- 2+ years of production experience in Python a must
- Strong knowledge of Bash and Jenkins