Are you an expert at Tableau? Can you create tabular reports, dashboards, and data visualizations to effectively synthesize complex data. Do you have the experience to train end users the best way to look at data? System1 is looking for a Senior BI Analyst to work in a contract role! As a liaison between our Product, Business, and Ad Operations teams, you will need strong analytical, business, and technical skills. We are a fast-growing and profitable company looking to consolidate multiple BI systems acquired via multiple acquisitions. The ideal person is highly motivated, accustomed to a fast-paced environment, and has a strong understanding of evolving business needs. This highly visible role will report directly to the EVP of Product on a company wide initiative to improve our data insights. This is a contract role with the potential to convert to full-time.
- Partner with EVP of Product to spearhead a company-wide migration from legacy BI tools and reporting into fresh dashboards and visualizations using Tableau
- Using Tableau, create tabular reports, dashboards, and visualizations to synthesize complex information into easy-to-digest insights for executives and front line employees
- Work with Data Warehouse / Services team to ingest new data sources and define tables to support new reporting needs
- 6+ years of experience in business analysis, data / metrics gathering, and managing business
- 3+ years of experience working within a corporate development, sales operations or BI team for digital marketing / ad technology companies
- Able to understand key business metrics and build actionable insights accordingly
- Strong to expert proficiency in SQL and Tableau (tabular reports, dashboards, and visualizations); experience with Tableau pulling data from Redshift / S3 a plus
- Experienced BI professional and self starter who is able to operate independently
- Ability to interact effectively with all levels of management and stakeholders
- Strong attention to detail, ability to multitask, and ability to manage deadlines and priorities
- Free Uber/Lyft to and from work every day!
- Collegial and collaborative team with highly intelligent and motivated coworkers
- Cross-team lunches and demos to foster learning
- Unlimited Paid Sick Time, Competitive PTO and Benefits package
- Catered meals and fully stocked kitchen
- Weekly happy hour at various bars, restaurants, and venues across Los Angeles
- Weekly fitness class with private trainer: high intensity training, yoga, beach volleyball, beach soccer, ultimate frisbee
- Competitive Relocation Package
- Company parties and outings: Skyzone indoor skydiving, Medieval Times, Karaoke, etc.