System1 is looking for a Product Designer to join our Front End Development team! Our platform interacts with tens of million of users per month, and our mission is to develop user interfaces that provide an intuitive user interaction and that dramatically enhance the overall user experience.We experiment with and optimize all our user interfaces, and we actively find the most effective layouts via extensive A/B testing. Our design life-cycle is consistently driven by quantitative data analysis in order to measure and maximize user impact. You will combine your conceptual, design, and business expertise to come up with concepts and layouts for user-facing applications and tools that will assist partners in optimizing their use of our innovative analytics platform.
- Work with and across engineering and business teams to understand product and business initiatives
- Create the framework to turn broad concepts into useful, tangible products
- Design the wireframes for those products and communicate with designers and product managers to move the process forward
- Collaborate with management and business stakeholders to gather new product requirements, product road maps, sprint planning, design technical specifications, and lead project coordination across multi-disciplinary teams
- Run an agile process (variant of SCRUM)
- Investigate different use cases and understand the product end to end, with the ability to iterate and build new experiences as appropriate
- 3+ years' web product experience
- Understanding of browser capabilities
- Experience with Front End web development preferred
- Ad tech experience a plus
- Experience as a successful designer in the affiliate marketing/performance marketing/ad tech space
- Ability to collect and manage disparate features and the team's time and priorities effectively
- Free Uber/Lyft to and from work every day!
- Collegial and collaborative team with highly intelligent and motivated coworkers
- Cross-team lunches and demos to foster learning
- Unlimited Paid Sick Time, Competitive PTO and Benefits package
- Catered meals and fully stocked kitchen
- Weekly happy hour at various bars, restaurants, and venues across Los Angeles
- Weekly fitness class with private trainer: high intensity training, yoga, beach volleyball, beach soccer, ultimate frisbee
- Competitive Relocation Package
- Company parties and outings: Skyzone indoor skydiving, Medieval Times, Karaoke, etc.