System1 is seeking a self-motivated, dynamic individual to join as a Business Development Manager for the recently acquired InfoSpace Search business. As the BDM, you will develop partnership strategy and drive business development activities to expand the search business. You will identify, incubate, and develop new opportunities to drive new revenue.
- Cultivate, develop, and maintain strong direct relationships with key distribution partners (including prospective partners)
- Manage and negotiate agreements with our partners
- Work closely with cross-functional teams (Legal, Finance, Procurement, Compliance, etc.) to lead the development and management of complex agreements
- Meet or exceed search revenue targets
- Continually develop industry knowledge and grow professionally
- Minimum 7 years of relevant sales, advertising, or service experience, including complex business transactions with senior executives, preferably in the search advertising sphere (10+ years preferred)
- Bachelor’s degree required, MBA preferred
- Proven track record of exceptional performance, measured against revenue, customer satisfaction, and organizational health metrics
- Demonstrated enthusiasm for search and technology and its use in driving revenue, efficiency, and customer and employee satisfaction
- Exceptional written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Ability to scale across all levels of an organization
- Ability to travel up to 30%
- Free Parking or an ORCA Card
- Collegial and collaborative team with highly intelligent and motivated coworkers
- Cross-team lunches and tech demos to foster learning
- Unlimited paid sick time, 17 days of PTO and 10 paid company holidays
- Competitive Benefits package
- Weekly catered lunch and fully stocked kitchen
- Happy Hours at various bars, restaurants, and venues across Bellevue.
- Weekly yoga and fitness classes with private trainer.
- Competitive Relocation Package
- Company parties and outings