System1 is looking for a driven Traffic Quality Analyst. As a member of the Engineering and Data Analysis team, you will need strong analytical, data mining, and organizational skills. The TQ Analyst will be responsible for focusing on internet traffic and performing deep investigations to detect issues with System1’s brand safety and accessibility by preventing risks within our advertising network.
- Monitor traffic quality by developing algorithms, tools, and techniques to identify invalid web traffic
- Assess Traffic Quality threats such as botnets and non-human ghost traffic across our various advertising platforms
- Evaluate internal and external advertising behaviors from Advertisers, Publishers, and customers
- Research internet traffic across verticals and analyze trends and develop forecasts
- Ensure the quality and performance of System1's products meet established standards
- Run and assess SQL queries
- Set up recurring Python ETL jobs
- Ability to detect anomalies through analytical, problem solving, and data-driven decision making
- Strong SQL & Python skills
- Required knowledge of networking and web server traffic logs, HTTP, DNS, and TCP/IP
- Experience in Online Publishing of Advertising industry is a plus
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science or other quantitative subject (mathematics, economics, finance, or statistics) preferred
- Free Uber/Lyft to and from work every day!
- Collegial and collaborative team with highly intelligent and motivated coworkers
- Cross-team lunches and demos to foster learning
- Unlimited Paid Sick Time, Competitive PTO and Benefits package
- Catered meals and fully stocked kitchen
- Weekly happy hour at various bars, restaurants, and venues across Los Angeles
- Weekly fitness class with private trainer: high intensity training, yoga, beach volleyball, beach soccer, ultimate frisbee
- Competitive Relocation Package
- Company parties and outings: Skyzone indoor skydiving, Medieval Times, Karaoke, etc.