System1 is seeking a Compliance Analyst to support its Infospace business. The Compliance Analyst will directly support Infospace's Partner Management and Business Development teams.
InfoSpace is a leading provider of white label search and monetization solutions. We serve a network of more than 100 web publishers globally, offering core search solutions as a proven means to monetize audience via a search-based advertising revenue stream. A core part of our InfoSpace business is managing our partner network risk by continually monitoring our partners to ensure compliance with InfoSpace guidelines and contractual obligations.
- Enthusiastic and hard working
- Strong project management and applications experience (Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- 1-3 years previous experience in one or more of the following areas: online search distribution and monetization; online compliance; SEM/SEO and/or downloadable application distribution
- Excellent relationship-building and partner communication skills
- Strong technical aptitude and analytical skills
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- BA/BS or equivalent
- Work with Partner Management and Business Development teams to review and document current and potential partners to identify and resolve partner compliance issues
- Keep abreast of Internet search industry trends (i.e. federal/state legislation, privacy policies, EULA’s, client policies)
- Conduct audits of partner network to ensure compliance with our guidelines and contractual obligations
- Conduct research projects to identify industry trends and potential compliance risk areas
- Track and ensure timely compliance issue resolution
- Effectively manage time sensitive tasks and drive to completion
- Compile periodic compliance audit reports