System1 is hiring an Online Marketing Analyst! As a key member of the marketing team, you will be responsible for data-driven insights that help drive System1’s marketing team to achieve continued quarterly growth in revenue and profitability. The ideal candidate will be able to effectively extract, organize, and aggregate large data sets and provide actionable insights to optimize the marketing campaign’s targeting, creatives, and bidding. The candidate should be able to effectively communicate their findings to various stakeholders and assist the marketing managers with implementing key optimization tasks.
- Support and coordinate with marketing managers to measure the impact of ad creatives, targeting, and bidding algorithms on a marketing campaign’s performance and revenue.
- Recommend A/B testing of creative messaging and targeting strategies.
- Perform analysis across our portfolio of products and identify seasonal trends and other areas of opportunities.
- Own the data analysis and visualization, communicating various test results within the marketing and product teams.
- Build, maintain, and communicate detailed reporting models.
- Ideate, develop, and implement strategies to automate repetitive tasks and reporting.
- 1-3 years of digital marketing experience.
- Exceptional analytical abilities, high attention to details, and the ability to communicate findings.
- Strong time-management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-starter mentality with drive to succeed.
- Proficiency in SQL and Excel is a must.
- Record of high academic achievement with a bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field (e.g. economics, statistics).
- Experience in R or Python a plus.
- Experience working with paid social, SEM, and/or native advertising preferred.
- Familiarity with data visualization platforms (e.g. Periscope, Tableau) preferred.