System1 is looking for a senior product leader to help us build a new “business within our business.” You will be instrumental in the development of System1’s Consumer Applications Platform, driving the strategy and roadmap for our search-powered mobile application and browser extension business. The ideal person is highly motivated, accustomed to a fast-paced environment, and has a strong understanding of evolving business needs. This role will report directly to the EVP of Product and help build out a strong, goal-oriented, agile development team.
- Work with business owners to create product vision and roadmap for downloadable applications and extensions
- Collaborate with our various engineering teams to design, build, test, launch, and optimize platforms in order to maximize revenue potential
- Manage agile processes for multiple simultaneous initiatives
- Ensure product is developed to meet business goals and customer needs
- Own the definition, tracking, and reporting on KPIs for all products
- Responsible for team execution and delivering on stated milestones
- At least six (6) years experience as a product manager or team lead
- Engineering or computer science education and/or relevant technical background
- Prior domain experience in browser extensions, downloadable applications, and mobile applications
- Strong background of increasing responsibilities and clear successes delivering products
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills to effectively communicate, motivate, and lead
- Must be comfortable managing multiple projects, teams, and priorities
- Previous involvement in building teams and products from scratch
- Experience in a startup or entrepreneurial environment is a plus
- Free Uber/Lyft to and from work every day!
- Collegial and collaborative team with highly intelligent and motivated coworkers
- Cross-team lunches and demos to foster learning
- Unlimited Paid Sick Time, Competitive PTO and Benefits package
- Catered meals and fully stocked kitchen
- Weekly happy hour at various bars, restaurants, and venues across Los Angeles
- Weekly fitness class with private trainer: high intensity training, yoga, beach volleyball, beach soccer, ultimate frisbee
- Competitive Relocation Package
- Company parties and outings: Skyzone indoor skydiving, Medieval Times, Karaoke, etc.